Anita J. Graziano, CPA provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Anita J. Graziano, CPA, we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
Our professional services include:
- Part-time or Interim Controller or CFO
- Reviews and Compilations
- Financial Projections and Forecasts
- Tax Services
- QuickBooks Accounting Assistance
- Consulting Services
Part-time or Interim Controller or CFO
- Supervise and assist your accounting department personnel
- Prepare management and compliance reports
- Manage cash and working capital
- Design accounting policies and procedures
- Manage and analyze fixed asset and capital expenditures
- Design custom reports
- Staff training
- Assist in recruiting and screening accounting personnel
Providing financial information to my clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that can not be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. I provide a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- Monthly/quarterly/annual closings
- Monthly/quarterly accounting and write-up
- Review and evaluate accounting system design
- Design and implement cost accounting systems
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property/Payroll)
- Prepare audit and tax workpapers
- Design spreadsheets
Reviews and Compilations
I view my role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing profitability and efficiency. I provide business and personal financial reporting on two levels of assurance:
Reviews - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
Compilation - client’s financial information, adjusted if necessary, presented in the form of financial statements
I can assist you and your staff in the preparation of your internal financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. These financial statements can be a useful management tool for making informed financial decisions.
Financial Projections and Forecasts
Forecasting is a necessity when trying to effectively manage and lead a business to profitability. From simple projections to complex financial modeling, I can assist you in achieving your company's financial goals.
Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. I can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses. I can also assist in preparing budgets and measuring actual performance against projected.
I prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, I am in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. I provide my individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
These services include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning & return preparation - Individuals - Corporations - Partnerships - LLCs/LLPs - Not-for-profit organizations
- Taxing authority representation
- Sales Tax services
- Payroll Tax Services (including After-the-Fact Payroll Recording)
- Business Property (secured and unsecured) Tax Services
Professional representation can be vital during an audit. My experience with tax authorities enables me to guide clients in their dealings with federal, state and local agencies. If you have been selected for an audit by a governmental agency or need assistance with an insurance or workers comp audit, I am ready and willing to assist you.
QuickBooks Accounting Assistance
As a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, I can assist with installation and setup, structuring a chart of accounts to suit your business and to provide meaningful management reports. Once the system is designed, I can train your staff to effectively implement it. I provide on-going support and troubleshooting, as well as periodic account and transaction review.
Other Long and Short-Term Assignments to Meet Your Company's Specific Needs
If you have a general or specific accounting project that requires additional expertise or your staff needs a little extra help on a short-term basis, I may be able to help.
I gauge the value of my services by the personal and business successes of my clients. I can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, I provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following are just a few of the areas in which I provide consulting services:
- Business plan development
- Banking/lender relations
- Loan application preparation
- Employee benefit plan evaluation
- Computer systems
- Accounting software analysis, selection and implementation
- Proposed systems and software review
- Business entity selection