I SOLVE ACCOUNTING PROBLEMS
With over twenty five years experience as a CFO, controller and public accountant, I have the knowledge and expertise to solve your accounting problems. In 1991, I began a practice based on two premises:
- High quality accounting service does not mean high priced accounting service.
- Accounting problems need timely solutions.
Prior to earning my CPA certificate, I was the controller and chief financial officer of Santa Maria Savings, responsible for all accounting functions of the $60 million association, including managing its investment portfolio.
In public accounting, working for a Big Six firm, I gained valuable knowledge of many industries including wineries and vineyards, manufacturing, construction and retail sales. Since the inception of my practice, I have added wholesale distribution, personal service and food processing to my areas of expertise.
Actively involved in professional and community organizations, I have served as President of the North Bay Chapter of the Society of California Accountants, the Redwood Empire Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants and Rincon Valley Little League. I am currently a statewide Director of the Society of California Accountants and Treasurer of Children and Family Circle as well as a Board Member of the Santa Rosa Youth Athletic Field Trust and A Place to Play. I am a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and its Private Companies Practice Section and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
WHY CONTRACT FOR ACCOUNTING SERVICES?
When you contract for accounting services:
- You pay only for those services you need;
- You pay no annual salary, payroll taxes, workers comp, employee benefits or retirement;
- You provide your business with additional expertise when you need it most;
- You receive the services of an accounting professional who is available as needed and only when needed - on a regular or on-call basis;
- You get a fresh and proactive approach to problem solving;
- You draw on a wealth of experience obtained from working with numerous and varied businesses; and
- You receive proven quality.
MY MISSION AND PHILOSOPHY
- To provide a high level of expertise as part of your management team
- To assist management by removing the burden of dealing with the day-to-day accounting function
- To present clear, concise and useful information, freeing management time to pursue more profitable activities
- To solve accounting problems and make your accounting department run as efficiently as it should.